The development of eCommerce product catalog management in Ruby on Rails (RoR) helps developers code easily and keep the website data secure from the eyes of cybercriminals. Ruby on Rails 7.0 is the latest version and easy to integrate with your eCommerce website. It helps online platforms meet market challenges perfectly.
What is Ruby on Rails for eCommerce?
Ruby on Rails is already developing as an open-source eCommerce platform best suited for web application development. The MVC (Model View Controller) is the foundation or software design paradigm in Ruby on Rails for eCommerce web applications and website development.
Using Ruby on Rails development services from well-known companies like BoTree Technologies help create advanced online stores with rich in-built features. Furthermore, you can integrate your social media platforms as well. Whether you are getting complex or easier web development, Ruby on Rails proves best because it is the 11th most popular framework for developing the top 10 million websites.
So, Ruby on Rails for eCommerce, a versatile and flexible web development platform, helps build B2C, B2B, B2B2C, and Subscription-based eCommerce platforms. Let us now check out why it is best for product catalog management for eCommerce websites.
Why Choose Ruby on Rails as the Perfect eCommerce Product Catalog Management Software?
- Availability of Out-of-The-Box Tools:
- Developers develop the best eCommerce product catalog management software in Ruby on Rails using out-of-the-box tools. They are flexible, scalable, and handy for developing the eCommerce product catalog with less coding and a workable MVC pattern. Some of them are:
- Piggybak: It provides a modern and user-friendly touch to your online store. You will get a single-page checkout, a handy cart, and an admin panel for managing products, orders, and taxes under eCommerce in Ruby on Rails.
- Sharetribe: It offers turn-key solutions like easier personalization, mobile-friendly design, an international payment system, a messages and order system, and language and currency settings.
- RoR–E.COM: A few tools developers use for eCommerce product catalog management are coupons, carts, deals, accounts management, and product creation.
- SpreeCommerce: Get a handy tracking system for products, customization options, and a larger account management system.
- Quick Development:
- The coding in Ruby on Rails does not require manual configuration, as the MVC architecture emphasizes convention over configuration. It helps attach models, controllers, and views in one controlled package.
- The Ruby on Rails development company uses clean and optimized coding. This great dependent framework for product catalogs has a rich collection of tools and libraries. It can handle complex product catalogs by allowing future modifications too.
- Vibrant Community Support:
- RoR is an open-source framework for web application and eCommerce website development with no extra cost levied. Many RoR developers contribute to the online community, offer expert support for your project, and help you get started without hassle.
- Developers receive product information management eCommerce services from professionals already on this community platform. You can also access tutorials, books, and videos for added support.
- Easy Deployment:
- eCommerce product catalog management and deployment of the website can become complex most times. The use of Ruby on Rails software development helps to reuse the code and make the deployment easier with the help of automated options. There is no need to configure new code each time.
- As there is no repetitive functionality, the debugging process after the development of the website becomes hassle-free. The easy coding feature makes the deployment of the eCommerce product catalog online and its management easier.
- Overall Secured:
- Online shopping includes payment, including the user’s financial details. Industry developers use Ruby on Rails for eCommerce products because it uses hashed and salted passwords by default. The brute force attack and other viruses cannot hack the password easily.
- The eCommerce website developed based on the Ruby on Rails framework does not allow the hashed password to convert into plain text. Therefore, the attackers cannot obtain the consumer credentials. The use of REST API helps the developers to focus on the security of your website. The auto-generated testing system lowers the security odds.
- Trusted and Implemented By Many Online Stores:
- For eCommerce catalog management services, experts use Ruby on Rails because of the flexibility, security, and scalability it offers for the website. Moreover, integrating the third-party tools will also help enhance the web store’s functionalities.
- The use of Ruby on Rails tools makes the whole deployment process easier. Millions of eCommerce stores are using Ruby on Rails because of its increased use in B2B and B2C businesses.
Leading eCommerce Product Catalog Management Software using Ruby on Rails
Let us quickly look at the leading product catalog software used by eCommerce websites developed on Ruby on Rails:
- ROI Hunter: Get real-time updates on the products with true market expansion and product-level profitability features.
- Solidus: It is a full-featured software solution built on Ruby on Rails that offers a full set of features for online eCommerce website development. Get unlimited features like custom order workflows, payment systems, merchandising, etc.
- CloudBlue: From managing vendors to billing to becoming the world’s fastest Cloud marketplace, CloudBlue product catalog management software is helping automate online products.
- Seller Cloud: This catalog management software integrates more than 45 marketing and sales channels. It is a powerful software for managing multi-channel sales through automation and synchronization.
Checkout our Successful Case Study of Online eCommerce Marketplace built with Ruby on Rails
Transform Your eCommerce Product Catalog Management With Our RoR Services!
RoR is transforming the way eCommerce websites and product catalog management are integrated. Software professionals use this open-source framework to provide an edge to the robust development of eCommerce websites. Get the best enterprise software development services from the experts and best software development company BoTree Technologies. Our customized solutions can transform your eCommerce business and help you grow your business. Let us become your technology partner and bring a difference.
Consult experts at BoTree Technologies today for your next RoR project!